ECPIX-5, the modern ECP5 development board
ECPIX-5 is an FPGA development board designed around Lattice’s ECP5 FPGA. It features an extensive set of peripherals and high speed connectors to ease your prototyping process. The FPGA on ECPIX-5 is fully supported by an open source toolchain compatible with major operating systems. No hardware-enforced licensing systems, no bloated IDE to download, and faster compile times!
ECPIX-5 comes in two FPGA variants: LFE5UM5G-45F (45K LUTs) or the larger LFE5UM5G-85F (85K LUTs).
- * Lattice ECP5-5G FPGA with 5Gbit/s SERDES.
- * 4Gb (256MB) of DDR3L RAM
- * 256Mb (32MB) Quad-SPI Flash
- * Built-in JTAG and serial USB interface
- * USB-C port for USB 2 and USB 3 operation
- * HDMI 1.4b transmitter
- * Gigabit Ethernet
- * Full size SATA port
- * microSD (UHS-II capable)
- * Four RGB LEDs
- * Eight industry standard PMOD connectors
- * nMigen/Migen/LiteX programming
- * USB 2/USB 3 prototyping
- * Game console emulation
- * Software Defined Radio
- * Customizable RISC-V SoC
- * And more...
- * ECPIX-5 board
- * Protective cardboard box
- (Cables not included)